Heritage Resorts makes your Incentive Travel 15 times better!
Incentive travel is a management tool that companies globally use to motivate and/or recognize employees for increased performance in support of organisational goals.
Looking for an exceptional incentive travel destination? Heritage Resorts gives you 15 good reasons to choose the Domaine de Bel Ombre in the South of Mauritius.
1. Stretching over 2,500 hectares between mountains and sea, this all-in-one destination comprises three types of accommodation, a 1,300-hectare nature reserve, an 18-hole championship golf course, a beach club, 12 restaurants and 7 bars, 2 spas, a museum… and a free shuttle to link them all.
2. Three luxury accommodation offers ensure ultimate comfort to participants: Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, a five-star member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World; Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, the best five-star all-inclusive hotel on the island; Heritage The Villas, which combines the privacy of a villa and the services of a high-standard hotel.
3. A great diversity of sports and leisure ranging from marine activities, available at the boathouse and at the kitesurf centre, to land-based activities provided by both hotel’s sports centres and the 18-hole golf course, and to nature activities at Frederica Nature Reserve…
4. A 1,300-hectare nature reserve and home to a rich endemic wildlife, which offers “discovery” and “adventure” tours in Polaris quadbikes and buggies, night safaris and themed treks (photo safari or archery), alongside regular hikes and picnics, so everyone can enjoy nature to their own liking.
5. An 18-hole golf course including a golf academy with a PGA professional coach, for those who want to learn the basics of golf or improve their game; a Short Court, which also serves as a footgolf course (the only one in Mauritius); and a clubhouse, which can be used for private events.
6. Two spas of 3,000 m2 and 2,000 m2, built as real havens of peace and offering a rich menu of treatments using their own cosmetic line. Customers can also attend workshops with wellness experts… for a truly relaxing and restorative incentive trip.
7. A culinary journey through 12 restaurants of international influences: traditional Mauritian cuisine served in a typical 19th-century mansion, North-Indian specialities in a colourful décor or Pan-Asian fusion cuisine on the beachfront… to satisfy all tastes!
8. Ideal for participants travelling with their families: a nursery for babies from 0 to 2; a Kids’ Club offering a whole range of fun activities for children from 3 to 11; a Teen’s Club for teenagers between 12 and 17 to mix and mingle.
9. The services of a dedicated Event Manager for tailor-made experiences, should it be a wellness spa therapy, a team-building day-out or a themed evening to add a festive touch to your trip.
10. Meeting spaces for profitable exchanges: two conference rooms for formal meetings or a choice of seven bars for a more laid-back configuration, in a chic, lounge or beach setting.
11. Themed evenings can be hosted upon request, such as Boma Restaurant’s famous African nights under the starlight and at the sound of African drums and dances around a campfire. Other sites can be privatised on special occasions.
12. For your team-building activity, benefit from tailor-made organisation and a wide choice of options: cooking classes, treasure hunts, footgolf matches, sports competitions and mind games… The Domaine de Bel Ombre is a 2,500-hectare playground, where the most ambitious ideas can become reality.
13. Sea and land excursions to explore the island, its natural sites and most popular attractions can be organised upon request. Dolphin watching, the Mauritian Tea Route, Casela Adventure Park… There is so much to discover!
14. The pleasure to discover new cultures and traditions is the kind of unique experience that Heritage Resorts five-star hotel chain brings to its guests, as it aims to reflect the best of what Mauritius has to offer.
15. A fantastic experience for participants – the promise of a wonderful time with their family or team, amazing surprises throughout their stay and plenty of stories to share with workmates after their trip.
In a word, an incentive trip at Heritage Resorts will surely blow your employees away, drive stronger commitment and inspire them to give their best for the company.
For a tailor-made quote, please contact: