The show goes on at the C Beach Club
As the southern summer’s hot days are coming to an end, so are the hot season and the Summer Sessions at C Beach Club. One last event will take place in April to close the summer season in great style, but the club will host events all year round.
Even at low season, the C Beach Club is an ideal place-to-be for those who delight in sea activities, delicious food and relaxation, since it offers:
• Brunches every first Sunday of the month, with a self-service buffet, background music, volleyball games and water sports. C Beach Club’s brunches are occasionally centred on trendy themes such as “Wellness”.
• Two restaurants featuring an à la carte Mediterranean menu with a large choice of salads, fresh fish, sandwiches and pizzas during the day, and international buffet in the evening.
• A boat house and an extensive range of free activities, including windsurf, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkelling, lasers, molokini (single and double), kayak (single and double), pedal boat, water-skiing…
• A kitesurf centre offering beginner courses for both children and adults and equipment rental for experienced kitesurfers. Bel Ombre’s immense lagoon is known as one of the best spots for a first try.
• Land-based activities, ranging from mini-golf to ropes and tyrolean traverse for kids, pool table and table tennis. A net is set on the beach for volleyball and beach tennis tournaments.
• Five-star amenities including a 600-square meter pool, deck loungers on the beach and next to the pool, showers and changing rooms with individual lockers, free wireless connection… An irresistible invitation to pure leisure.
• Evening entertainment every weekend, featuring live concerts and party music with the resident DJ. The club also features live performances by international artists on a regular basis.
Until the next summer season, which will spread from November 2016 to March 2017, do not miss the year-round events at the C Beach Club.